This constitution is established to facilitate interscholastic competition, promote a sound program of educational enrichment value and encourage a cooperative, democratic process of fair and good horsemanship.
This organization is to promote continuous growth in programs fostering horsemanship education, sponsor activities to encourage interscholastic participation and to have cooperative adult supervised leadership (coaching) for all students in grades 6 through 12 who are desirous to participate regardless of race, creed or national origin and meets the association rules and regulations.
• Holland Foelker -> Fort Atkinson HS
• Grand Champion -> Chippewa Falls High
• Reserve Champion -> Neenah High
• Grand Champion -> Middleton High
• Reserve Champion -> Mauston High
• Grand Champion -> Oshkosh North High
• Reserve Champion -> Montey Home School
• Grand Champion -> Alliance High
• Reserve Champion-> Dodgeville High