This constitution is established to facilitate interscholastic competition, promote a sound program of educational enrichment value and encourage a cooperative, democratic process of fair and good horsemanship.
This organization is to promote continuous growth in programs fostering horsemanship education, sponsor activities to encourage interscholastic participation and to have cooperative adult supervised leadership (coaching) for all students in grades 6 through 12 who are desirous to participate regardless of race, creed or national origin and meets the association rules and regulations.
• Grand Champion -> Chippewa Falls
• Reserve Champion -> Middleton
• Grand Champion ->East Troy
• Reserve Champion ->Lake Mills
• Grand Champion -> Mauston
• Reserve Champion -> Badger
• Grand Champion -> Muskego
• Reserve Champion-> Tie between Deerfield & Monty HS